This notion encompasses the entire range of solutions developed to meet a Client’s needs, including ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, e-learning, as well as video streaming application, indoor navigation, etc. Web applications are characterised by a longer analytical stage, and often by integration of numerous technologies (including online and offline technologies) into a single functional solution. An example of such solution is the queue support system using bluetooth indoor navigation and a mobile application integrated with queue management system, https://youtu.be/Vmzy5qvWA1w
- Entering the contracting organisation structure to fully understand the Client’s business purposes and the processes we are to facilitate.
- Balancing time, functionality and budget in a rational way.
- Documenting the project and the code in a precise way what enables the quickest implementation and troublefree post-implementation development.
We are a certified integrator of cloud applications by Oracle. We gain experience in projects for the largest companies in Poland.
- We have a large experience in the field of e-learning solutions, knowledge management in an organisation: a dozen or so implemented projects, 2 own platforms, we are the WORLD BANK partner in the implementation for the National Chamber of Statutory Auditors
- We have developed our own database and Business Intelligence solutions for PKT – the owner of the largest SME customer base in Poland.
- Long experience in developing applications for marketing for direct clients and the largest marketing agencies in Poland and abroad, including: Hypermedia, OS3, VML, 180 Hearbits, Satchi&Satchi, etc.
- Dedicated applications are usually characterised by unique features and individual approach to the project that is being designed. The estimation is preceded by the brief analysis and in most cases by an analytical process. At the initial stage, we can state hourly rates of particular specialists who will be engaged in the process, as well as the estimated cost of analytics (the cost is influenced by the documentation provided by the client and the scale of the project).
- In some cases there is a possibility to provide a benchmark against similar applications available on the market or against solutions developed by our company with similar characteristics.
DEVELOPMENT OF DEDICATED WEB APPLICATIONS
PHP, Java or .Net development means almost unlimited capability.
Web applications is nothing else but tools that operate with the use of the Internet, and in order to achieve the best possible efficiency it is worth using them on traditional computers instead of mobile devices.
Da Vinci Studio develops dedicated IT solutions, which meet the needs and expectations of the Clients.
DEDICATED WEB APPLICATIONS
The category of the system we are to develop is not very important. We are involved in developing such systems as ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, knowledge management systems, video streaming and many other.
Above projects, as well as similar projects are characterised by the longer analysis stage and usually by integration of various technologies, e.g. on-line and off-line, into a single functional solution.
Web applications are usually used as the base for their mobile counterparts, but they are also frequently engines for numerous projects – e.g. a data management platform is the base for extensive and complex business structures.
CLIENT: PKT – nationwide company directory.
PURPOSE OF THE PROJECT: Creation of a system for reporting of the results achieved by the customers related to the use of products offered by PKT.PL
SOLUTION: The system has a panel of consultants to help them see results, compare performance, analyze trends and behaviors while using individual tools.
One of the goals of the project was to optimize the process of importing data to the application because the tool is based on cyclical extracts from several data warehouses. The import was designed to run quickly and to not interfere with current work of the system users. The panel of consultants, besides of the function to check the results of products purchased by customers, can compare them with the results of other companies in the same industry or similar location. The system has been developed to improve the work of the consultants so they can easily and quickly find the data they need, the available promotions, and complete statistics, such as the number of views, inputs, contacts with the company and much more.
For the future, we plan further modules for the tool, including the customer panel and the modules supporting processes in the company.